**Collectivemembers and assistance assistants can be recognized by the pink ball onthe back of there their jerseys.**
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CODE OF CONDUCT
Philosophy of the league
· There can be good competition alongside good sportswomen-like behaviour;
· People join Rainbow Hoops to meet people, have fun, play basketball (or learn) and to get some exercise. Rainbow Hoops hopes to continue to provide a basketball league where these different reasons and different skills coexist, and where respect is given to all players and officials.
Code of Conduct
Rainbow Hoops Basketball League is meant to create a queer-positive environment. The essence of the league allows players of all levels to experience and enjoy the game of basketball. Keeping league play a positive experience for everyone is paramount and will serve to sustain the league for many years to come. The goal each and every season is to make all players feel welcome while promoting equity, fair play, and fun. The following Code of Conduct serves to remind and educate all Rainbow Hoops participants of the principles of the basketball league.
As a Rainbow Hoops participant your commitment to the following Code of Conduct is required in order to participate in the league:
· I will conduct myself in a responsible and respectful manner
· I will refrain from any form of abuse or harassment towards players, officials, scorekeepers, spectators and facility staff. I will not demonstrate and/or participate in the use of profanity, obscene gestures, offensive remarks, sexual harassment, trash talking, taunting or any other form of unsportsmanlike behaviour
· I will always take into consideration the safety and welfare of my fellow players
· I will accept full responsibility for my actions and decisions
· I understand that failure to comply with the Rainbow Hoops Code of Conduct will result in temporary or permanent disciplinary action which may include suspension or dismissal from the league.